Create model derivatives using FME workbenches:
This workbench reads a transformed OpenDRIVE dataset and creates:
- a GeoJSON file in a reprojected coordinate system
- a FBX file in a local coordinate system
- and a DWG file for AutoCAD containing only the center lines of the lanes
FME supports a magnitude of formats including glTF, OBJ and Unreal Datasmith.
Moreover, FME provides a variety of transformers that can be combined to realize feature manipulation tasks.
- Webinar on how to bring various models into the Unreal Game engine with FME
- Article on how to swap primitive geometries with HD model assets